New Resident Information
I am excited to meet you and have you stay here for the upcoming semester! I love Mountain Pines and enjoy being here. Please come and let me know how your semester is going as well as any problems or issues that arise. I am here for you!!
Check ins will be Friday, September 13th and Saturday, September 14th from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. If you are arriving outside of check-in hours your key will be available in an Envelope, with your name on it, in the lounge.
You will receive your final apartment assignment on the day you check in. Unfortunately sometimes things change and you may not be in the apartment that you are expecting. I do my best to fulfill requests, but sometimes I simply cannot fulfill ALL requests. Please speak to me if you are concerned.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
Our apartments are considered “furnished”, however there are some items that we do not furnish and that you will likely need to make your stay here more comfortable. The following is a suggested list of items that you will likely need.
- Linens, blankets, pillow, mattress pad for your Twin bed (standard).
- Microwave-safe dishes, pots pans and other cookware.
- Utensils for cooking and eating. (Try the Dollar Store)
- Small appliances such as a toaster or a blender
- Dish clothes, washcloths, towels, hot pads, etc.
- Garbage cans for kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- Cleaning supplies – Suggested Cleaning Supply List
- Shower Curtain & Bath Mats
- First Aid Supplies
- Personal Toiletries
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Basket
- Alarm Clock
Many of these items can be shared among roommates. You may wish to purchase them from the dollar store upon arrival.
Your resident portal will be of use to you throughout the semester. Click Here to set it up. Please note: Use the email address you used when you submitted your application. Your password will be emailed to you from EdgeCreek Property Management. Once you have signed in, you will be able to make payments, submit maintenance requests, change your personal information, etc.
OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:
- Please know that you are not allowed to have bikes inside the apartment. We have plenty of bike racks to lock them up. (The tires are not made for carpet and can ruin it)
- The use of nails, screws, tacks or tape on your walls or anywhere else in the apartment is prohibited. All holes will be charged $5.00 per hole! Please find other ways to decorate!
- Rent is due upon arrival. If you need to make payment arrangements, please speak with me at check-in.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (208) 356-7952 or email me at Manager@MountainPinesBYUi.com.
Your Awesome Manager,